Thursday, February 21, 2008

MART590E Game 4, The Zoo Race

After reading my friend's blog about a game known as "The Zoo Race" I decided that I too must try it. From what he said there was a pig with a hat in it, it had me at Hello. The game overall really scared me in a way I hadn't been for years. Not because it was scary, but because the voice of God was just spooky and controlling. He never told you if you were going the wrong way, guess that is one of God's traits. Ok, I broke my PC for this post so let me try to be a good boy. The game itself was very laggy and I never knew what position I was in or where the other animals I was try to beat was. I always got lost in stages that make little sense, but I did enjoy breaking the stain-glass pictures of God while doing so. I played it about 3-4 times before deciding that the lag out way the coolness of running around as a pig with a hat on it's head.

An extra note is that this should of been the game I did last week but had to take my mom to the hospital so I put school and life on hold for a bit to take care of her.

No comments: